1. Organizational Theory: Evolution of Classical, Neo-Classical, System and Contingency theories of Organization, Informal Organization, Bureaucratic structure, Project and Matrix Organization.
2. Organizational Behaviour: Nature and Scope, Models of organizational behavior, significance of special, psychological and social factors for understanding organization behavior, significance of Culture to organizations.
3. Individual Behaviour : Personality, T.A, Perception and learning, Theoretical and Empirical foundations of Maslow, Herzberg, Mcgregor, Likert, Vroom, Mc-Clleland, Portor and lawler, Chris Argyris and Adams Models of Motivation.
4.Group Dynamics: Leadership-Theories and styles, Small group and inter-group behavior, Management of Conflicts, Morale and Productivity.
5.Change Management : Organizational Change, Adaptation, growth and Development : Organizational Effectiveness – Various approaches to O.E, Q.W.L, Power and Politics in organization.
1. Rao VSP & Narayana P.S: Organization Theory & Behaviour
2. Aswathapa K: Organizational Behaviour Text & Cases
3. Newstromjoh & Keith Davis: Organizational Behaviour – Human Behaviour at work
4. Robin Stephen P.: Organizational Behaviour – Concepts, Controversies, Applications.
5. Reviewed R.S.: Human Relations and Organizational Behaviour
6. Prasad L.M.: Organizational Behaviour