Full Marks: 80
Pass Marks: 32
1. (a) Write True or False: 1x4=4
(i) There is no difference between a manager and an entrepreneur.
(ii) Entrepreneurs are born, not made.
(iii) The word “Entrepreneur” has been derived from the French word ‘entreprendre’.
(iv) Innovation theory of entrepreneur was advocated by J.A. Schumpeter.
(b) Write the full form of: 1x4=4
2. Write short notes on the following: 4x4=16
(i) Skill Development Programmed
(ii) SWOT Analysis
(iii) Qualities of Entrepreneur
(iv) Entrepreneurial Motivation
3. (a) Define entrepreneurship. Explain its significance. 4+7=11
(b) “Creation, Innovation and Dynamism are foundations of entrepreneurship development.” Discuss the statement. 11
4. (a) Critically examine the innovation theory of entrepreneurship. 11
(b) Describe the problems of women entrepreneurs. 11
5. (a) Discuss the salient features of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006. 11
(b) Describe the prime objectives of “Entrepreneurship Development Programme”. 11
6. (a) Discuss the role played by the North-eastern development finance corporation of India, in the economic development of north-eastern region. 11
(b) Write an Explanatory note on the ”needs of institutional support to entrepreneurs”
7. (a) Discuss the legal requirements to establish a new business unit in the form of a private company. 12
(b) Explain briefly the different sources of funds to an entrepreneur.